How We Supported
We created a blended learning programme including a highly participative, motivational day.
During the motivational day, any Kitchen and Bathroom Specialist would have the opportunity to refine their skills to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
Prior to attending the day, each Specialist was required to complete a series of e-Learning modules focused on customer service and sales techniques.
On the day:
- We focused on building core communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
- We explored the value of Power Skills in developing authentic relationships with customers.
- We delved into real customer interactions with plenty of opportunity to practice the newly acquired skills and knowledge.
- The programme was successfully delivered to over 100 employees from branches across the country.
- The continuous development of the programme saw it evolve to become part of the MKM induction and onboarding process.
- The new techniques in building authentic customer relationships have become part of the MKM RETAIL DNA.